MG-LZ8-EQ is the name of the medicinal active molecules extracted from the Ganoderma lucidum fungal species, aka Reishi and is taking the Equestrian industry by storm.
Our low-heat proprietary extraction technology allows us to maintain the integrity of the delicate glucans and Ganoderic acids found in the Reishi mushroom. This extraction technology is leading the medicinal mushroom industry and offers you an incredibly high potency.
You are now able to safely and effectively assist and protect your horses (and other animals) with a completely all natural, organic, water soluble and bio-available medicinal mushroom product that contains no chitin and no fibre to digest. The solubility of this extraction allows the body to fully absorb the medicinal compounds without the need to digest it. Nothing is wasted. This is an industry leader!
Consuming a mushroom powder is a waste of valuable time and money. When administering mushroom powders to humans or animals, larger doses are necessary due to the fact that the gut does not digest the chitin in the mushroom cell wall.
Chitin is what gives the mushroom its strength, yet it traps in the "goodness" inside the cell of the mushroom. When it comes to mushrooms, extracts are far better than powders because the Chitin in the cell wall of the mushroom is no longer present. The powder must be further extracted to get the true benefit of the medicinal power of the mushroom. Mushroom powder products are unfortunately tainting the Reishi name.
In our human product, each capsule contains 15mg of Reishi concentrate double extract (MG-LZ8), which is 12 times stronger than outdoor grown Reishi and thus provides the equivalent of 5400mg of Reishi powder per capsule. This product is non-toxic and free of alcohol, unlike combination tinctures. "Less is more." The first and most obvious outcome is seeing how calm the animal is , yet fresher than ever!
Contact us by email
Contact us by phone
Orders, Courses &
"There are old mushroom hunters and there are bold mushroom hunters, never both."
"All mushrooms are edible, some only once."